We just stayed 1 night. The pub is very nice and cosy, with a nice decoration. Outside when we arrived at the Hotel it didn't seemed to be a 4 star hotel, plus the corridor and the stairs smelled like food. However once we saw the rooms (modern and clean) we knew we made the right choice, because we had a nice view to the Loch. It's just a great place to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland