Stayed in a beach house part of the hotels accomadation which was located over the road from the main hotel, very secluded in a stunning location, the room was very nice, clean, warm, good size everything you needed. This was a birthday suprise stay for me from my boyfriend and i was certainly not disappointed. had a lovely 2 night stay, ate in the main hotel bar/resturant on the first night, very nice food+a good selection of drinks.. would highly recommend for a romantic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland