Travelled to Lodge on Loch Lomond recently with friends for afternoon tea. This was a voucher deal.
The views were magnificent, the afternoon tea was really good with a number of finger sandwiches with fillings such as egg mayo, salmon and ham as well as a good selection of mini cakes and massive scones, plentiful and very nicely tasted, also served with a glass of prosecco and tea.
Service was good, staff were friendly and helpful.
We enjoyed it so much so we are returning next month
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland