Lodge on Loch Lomond
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel(Luss)(Great Value!)
$164
$61
Good 3.5/5
$74
Very Good 4/5
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)(Great Value!)
$80
Excellent 5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
2,725 results
All reviewscorbett roomcarter suitemunro roomsafternoon teaprivate saunaloch lomondgraham roomsteam roomexecutive munroopen planspa facilitiesstunning viewsa bit tiredsteakrestaurant stafflounge areamy partner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Could have been so much better. Everything is in place for this to have been a lovely romantic midweek break. Terribly slow service from the bar ( left on my own for nearly 20 mins at 7.30 unserved) Entire starter eaten before our pre ordered drinks arrived at the table wasnt up to par.
Room very sad and tired with trims missing, ( including the fitted door of our fridge although we were asked by and an obvious lack of attention to detail including the bar code still on the bead at roof level of our bedroom. Final insult was the £4.95 suppliment for a steak if we were "voucher" clients. This on top of a £ 21.50 tarrif for said steak. Left entirely underwhelmed. As I said
What a shame.

Room Tip: ask to see the room first, there must have better than we got !
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KenLaird1961
NigelEB, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to place your review on Trip Advisor and would apologise if all was not to your satisfactio.I have checked the Managers log and am unable to see any recorded comments of a negative nature regarding service during the last two weeks.There is always a duty manager who is there to take on board guest comments and can always assist.I am sure you can nappreciate that it is difficult to deal with a complaint if it is not made at the time.
Your comments are appreciated.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We have just returned from a 3 night stay and were very impressed. The food was fantastic and the view from the room breathtaking, especially at sunset and dawn. The bed was a little hard for my taste but this is really nit-picking as the hotel overall was exceptionally good. Staff were so helpful and the level of cleanliness throughout the hotel was very high. If you are looking for a romantic get away then look no further, from the log fires to the sauna in the bedroom, you won't get much better. We can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
NigelEB, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Lodge and am delighted that you had such an enjoyable visit.It is always very gratifying to receive feedback from our guests and to know that my team and I are getting it right.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Have just returned from an overnight stay with my elderly mum . This time we were in a Munro Room on the top floor with fantastic views from the room and balcony .

The 5pm deal we had included breakfast and dinner , the choice for breakfast is excellent and also good selection for dinner too and the staff in the restaurant were lovely as were all staf we encountered. My mum is looking forward to her next stay and said to make sure I have a note of the room number as she wants to go back again in the New Year so as Arnie says " I'll be back " !

Thanks again for an enjoyable stay

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Lodge and found everything to your satisfaction.I have passed your comments on to my team and we very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at The lodge on the loch in one of its corbett rooms, the room was excellent couldn't fault it atall and the view was outstanding. Dinner was really good...the only down side about our stay was the service at breakfast I had to ask 3 times to receive a pot of tea! But overall one of the best stays I've had and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
NigelEB, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Delighted that you enjoyed your recent experience with us and thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor.We are extremely proud of the Lodge and the unique experience it offers to our guests.I have passed your comments on to my team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on 5pm deal. Room spacious, clean and great view. Food and service at dinner excellent and superb breakfast. Great spa. Only criticism would be difficulty in trying to just pay for any drink at the bar when staff doing all they can to charge any drinks to your room or set up a tab! Just let people pay for a drink! Otherwise faultless.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
NigelEB, Front Office Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

What an excellent review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent experience with us and found everything to your satisfaction. I have passed your feedback on to my team and we would like to thank your for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor.
Wishing you all the compliments of the season.