“Amazing - DON'T HESITATE, BOOK NOW!”

Loch Lomond Leisure Scotland
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Luss
More attraction details
Owner description: Loch Lomond Boat Trips, Loch Lomond Tours, Loch Lomond Activities. Please visit website for more info:
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing - DON'T HESITATE, BOOK NOW!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Paul and his team are fab! I used the boats for my hen party and wedding transport to and from Cameron House. I requested some last minute changes and Paul spent a lot of time reorganising to make this work, really appreciated this. If you're looking for something a little different for a hen party, then this is it! Worked for mothers, aunts, friends... they all loved it. Paul also took the bridal party to Luss Church and the boat looked super. It was very clean, the ribbon looked great. I was a little nervous about getting the speed boat to the church after having hair and make up done. However, there is a shelter if it did rain and the bride can easily tuck behind the front of the boat to shelter from the wind. Paul reassured me! No brolly's needed (lucky us), the bridesmaids had pashmina's over the heads and my Dad was swigging the champagne. We had a ball!! THANKS PAUL!! We'll be back!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ScotCanad

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend it!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Group of 11 girls went out on 30min trip round the loch as part of my sister's hen weekend, it was excellent! Guys on the boat were really friendly and made sure the trip was great fun for everyone, would highly recommend for any time of the year! Fab and fun way to see beautiful Loch Lomond.

Visited November 2013
falkirk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

great experience !!! with brill views ! :-) ....... great friendly staff
well worth the experience !!!

Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Cold & Cloudy”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I booked four speedboats for 28 male Australian pharmacists as a distraction from our 17 game golf tour to take us from Luss to Ardlui. Our advance confirmation suggested we had 3 boats, not 4, but this was a typo and soon sorted. One of the boats was late on arrival, but we did get our full time on the water as promised. Excellent boat captains, and we had a stopover at some spectacular falls. Cold and overcast weather left us shivering as we sped over Lake Lomond. On balance, the post tour survey rated it as 8 out of 10.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wedding transport”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I hired the speed boat to transport me from balmaha to luss. It was very clean and looked fab. I was in the boat with my 4 bridesmaids , my dad and the photographer. The ride across was something unique and started the day off with some fun. Extremely good value!

Visited July 2013