“A very merry family christmas”

Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our Christmas stay in Tor Mhor lodge, with excellent facilities including the hot tub (champagne and strawberries essential!). Would do it again and recommend this to anyone. The game show on Monday night was hilarious and bowling with Xmas jumpers on was still a serious business. The swimming pool with steamroom and sauna fantastic the weather was its usual self but no one goes to Argyll for the weather.

• Stayed: December 2013
argyllholidays001, Manager at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.

I am really glad that you and your family had a fantastic Christmas at Drimsynie house holiday park. It is really important for us that all our guest have amazing experience and specially if it is Christmas/ New year.

I am really happy to know that you enjoyed the game show and swimming pool sauna was up to your expectations.

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you again for a wonderful experience at our holiday park.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Own a caravan at the site

Used my trip in November to kick start myself again as I needed a break! So went up Monday to Friday

First thing! there is no better scenery in the world than the drive to lochgoilhead and the place itself it is stunning

I booked the personal trainer everyday when I was there! Craig was great a true gent! Understood exactly what I was there for and actually helped me very positively and pushed me to my limit every day. really nice genuine human being! A credit to what drimsynie should be about!
All the times I've been there I never knew there was a personal trainer the management should advertise it a bit better maybe he would get used a lot more as he really knows his stuff!

Girl on reception was really nice too

Never ate much at the hotel but when I did it was lovely great pub grub the wee breakfast deal they have is brilliant! No need to cook in caravan/lodge!

Booked a full Swedish massage for the Thursday and left feeling amazing I recommend using the spa girl really knows her stuff!

Drimsynie isn't perfect a few gaming machines broken and of course the good old scottish weather lol

But if your looking for friendly staff. amazing scenery and beautiful walks you will not find better

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
argyllholidays001, Manager at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Caravan Owner

Thank you very much for your lovely and comprehensive feedback which is really encouraging for myself and my team specially for the names you have mentioned.

I am glad to know that we came up to your expectations and I will share your feedback with Craig, Julia and my reception team.

Please accept my sincere apologies as you have mentioned that some game machines were out of order- Although we do check them regularly but as mentioned earlier please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. I can assure you that all these are now sorted and if you experience any problems ref to anything please contact one of my duty managers who will be more than happy to help you.

I hope to see you soon and would love to welcome you again to use our facilities.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

First off; you need a car!
The location is absolutely stunning! We arrived in the perfect fall-week when everything just started to go from green into red, brown, yellow, etc.
We rented a 3-bedroom premier caravan. The accomodation was clean, spacious and had everything you need. Personally I wouldn't have chosen carpet in any of the rooms, but since the caravans are relatively new, it was still clean and not very dusty.

The estate itself offers all sorts of entertainment for both kids and adults if you don't feel like exploring the area, but I wouldn't recommend it, since the area is beautiful!
Staff is really friendly and helpfull as well.

The last 10 minutes driving to the estate feels like driving a rally car (bear in mind if you get carsick (-; ).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thanks very much for taking the time to write your feedback about your stay at Drimsynie Estate holiday village.

I am really delighted to know that you were happy with the service you received from my team and found the area beautiful

I am sure you enjoyed the drive to Drimsynie Estate holiday village as all our customers find it absolutely amazing and unique experience.

I look forward to welcome you again to our park.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We love love love comming to the lodges, is becomming a tradition now as we visit for my sisters birthday and always have a fab time.
Thought we would treat ourselves and book early for hot tub lodge, only grumble is after booking i was sent email with £100 off voucher to use off next booking,but told this could not be deducted off the booking i had just made, feel this is bad customer service for returning loyal customers.

• Stayed: August 2013
argyllholidays001, Manager at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Guest

Thanks very much for taking the time to write your feedback.

I am really happy to read that you always have a fab time with us - Thanks again for sharing this as its really important for myself and my team to receive feedback from our guest.

Reference to the offer I would like to update you for future reference that this is only applicable for new bookings. Customers can not use this offer for any booking which is already been made or with any other offer.

Please find below line from the terms and conditions which was also sent to you with the offer:

You will receive £100 off the rack rate for your chosen lodge accommodation for a break during 2014. Valid for any 3, 5 or 7 night lodge, apartment or cottage break, excluding peak times. Break must be booked over the telephone (0845 459 9772), and you must quote “ArgyllEscape” plus your name for the discount to be applied. Not redeemable with any other offer, non-transferrable.

Hope this helps and I look forward to welcome you again to Drimsynie Estate Holidays

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We have been coming here once a year for the last 18 year,we always have a great time,karaoke on a Friday night live band on a saturday night. This time though the entertainment manager made us feel so uncomfortable, when he isn't mumbling in a way you can't understand him,he floats round tables staring at customers, especially younger girls,I won't be bringing my daughter's back into this environment again. Apart from that we love the facilities, all staff and managers on the floor were lovely and voews,well they take your breath away every time we visit.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Amy1888
argyllholidays001, Manager at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear Guest

First of all thank you very much for your feedback.

I am really shocked to read your comments ref to one of my managers.

I would really appreciate if you can contact me directly on 01301 703 344 so that I am able to investigate this further.

I usually get great feedback from customers about all my managers and we take all customer feedback very seriously to continuously improve our service.

I look forward to speak to you soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a favourite get away for me and my friends. We have visited the estate three times this year and thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. Great value for money, great facilities and great food. I do not often like to keep going to the same place but we just can't stay away. Staff are all very friendly and whether you are living it up in the main hall listening to a band or DJ dancing the night away, or sitting quietly in the snug next to the log fire you are always sure to have a lovely time. A lovely walk up the hills is a must before you head home. Cannot wait for our next visit, thank you again for a lovely break :-) x

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jacqueline M
argyllholidays001, Manager at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Jacqueline

Thanks very much for your positive & very valuable feedback.

I am glad that everything went well for you and you were happy with our services and facilities. I am very happy to read that you visited us 3 times this year and I am hoping that this figure goes double next year.

Myself and my team really look forward to welcome you again at Drimsynie Estate.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My family and I spent an extended weekend at Drimsynie to celebrate a very important Family event which included accommodation in a Lapwing lodge and a special meal in the Hotel. To cut a long story short the whole package could not have gone any better. The lodge was very comfortable, spacious and modern. The hotel staff could not do enough for all the guests and they where flexible whilst organised and being smart enough to keep the surprise elements of the event from our principle guests.
I would highly recommend this location for its beauty and scenery and I cannot praise the staff and company for their efforts which made this event something really special.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
argyllholidays001, Manager at Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive feedback as we strive to offer to all of our guests’ very high standards of service.

I am really happy to know that your family event went very well and you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the service.

I look forward to welcome you and your family again to Drimsynie Estate.

Best Wishes

Awaiz Adil

44 1301 703344 or reception@drimsynie.co.uk

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lochgoilhead
Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa
#4 of 6 in Arrochar
Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa
Lodge on Loch Lomond
Cameron House on Loch Lomond

Been to Drimsynie Estate Holiday Village? Share your experiences!