“Just average...”

Dining options: Reservations
Glasgow
“Just average...”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The staff were very nice and I can't fault them at all, we had regular coffees and made us fell very welcome.

The homemade food was clearly homemade and could do with a massive injection of care and attention, the building itself is in clear need of refurbishment.

• Visited August 2012

Great Cumbrae, United Kingdom
“Great food, tied pub”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I went to the lochgoilhead hotel when I was on my best mates stag do. There was 9 of us eating. I had higgas to start with and then I had a venison burger. I can easily say it was the best venison burger I have ever had, it was a good size and came with smoked cheese, onion rings and chips. In the group we also had the sea bass and the scampi I did not hear any one moan about what they had. The staff were great. Really helpful and a good laugh. The pub looked really old and a little tired. It would be great if they also had some real ales but u can have every thing. If I was in lochgoilhead again I would probaly try the Shore House inn as it was more modern and had a better choice of beers. But all in all he food was great and the staff brilliant just a lick of paint and some different beers and this place would be a diamond.

marmaris
“no food being cooked after 2-15pm”
Reviewed April 24, 2011

travelled up to lochgoilhead and decided to have an afternoon lunch,however we got there at 2-25 and was told that the lunches had stopped at 2-15...........dissapointed to say the least