“Bike run route 7”

Glen Ogle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Cracking bike run with Scotland at its best scenery.
Would highly recommend

"ogle"
"run"
"road"

Reviewed May 28, 2017

We drove through this area and really enjoyed the scenery, the green hills and trees, the graceful rail bridge. Very very pretty.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

this is an excellent walk as the views in some places are breathtaking in others just excellent. Very good walking track for all capabilities

Reviewed April 17, 2017

My wife and I drove through this beautiful area a couple of days ago (15th April) during our drive from Comrie to Killin.
It was so lovely and peaceful looking at the viaduct which is set high on the side of the mountain. Unfortunately we were unable to stop on the A85, as there were no suitable places to do so, plus we had vehicles behind us, so had to settle for a photograph taken from the passenger's side of our moving vehicle. We did however manage to stop a little way further along in a small car park (which has a snack van, but as it was early evening this was closed) and grab a couple of photos of the scenery and cottages.
I've entitled my review 'Nostalgic trip' because when I was just a very young lad, I stayed in one of those cottages in Glen Ogle with my now late grandmother on a summer vacation. This really brought back memories as the cottage had no electricity back then, and our indoor lighting at night was gas mantles!
This trip has rekindled memories for me, so much so, that I intend to revisit in the near future on a walking adventure, and this also includes getting as close to the viaduct as I possibly can for some great photos.
A truly beautiful area with stunning scenery.