“Gorgeous home, wonderful family”

and 1 more site!
Dall Lodge Country House
Ranked #1 of 14 Killin B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My mother and I spent two nights here and we were made to feel so at home. Sally was so accommodating and made me fish for breakfast! Never before have I had this option as a pescetarian.. wonderful! The room was clean, wi-fi available and enough warm hospitality to make the whole trip relaxed and unpretentious... Thankyou Sally, you are a star! x

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Dall Lodge Country House

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My partner and I stayed at Dall Lodge for 3 nights from Friday 23rd August 2013. Although we arrived late (courtesy of Virgin Trains arriving late in Glasgow), this was no trouble at all. The room was well equipped and spotless and the bed comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was excellent, with a choice of cereals, a wide variety of fresh fruit, home made granola and yoghurt (very nice) and a cooked meal. When my partner and I had to leave early on the morning we were due to check out due to an appointment in Glasgow, our hosts kindly provided us with a tray of food in our room for breakfast, yoghurt, fresh fruit and juice.

All in all, it was a lovely stay, a good base for exploring Scotland and we would love to go back again in the future for longer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My daughter and I had a wonderful weekend at the Dall Lodge Country House, with perfect hosts Sally and John. The room was very comfortable with a great view. Spotless - as was the bathroom - and the breakfast was very tasty indeed. In a nutshell, it was a delightful experience and will definitely make a return visit in the near future. You rock Sally and John!

Room Tip: Ask for a front room , so as to maximise the view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Just spent another three days at Killin for the Highland games, the scenery, the people (but not the weather).
Once again we stayed at the Dall Lodge and once again we met with John and Sally. They surely must be the best hosts of any hotel, B&B etc ANYWHERE. Warm friendly and helpful, clean and very comfortable rooms and GREAT breakfasts. Sally remembers what you like and don't like and served me up a great bowl of porridge and two enormeous kippers (I think there was a bit of a harpoon in the back of one). We just won't go anywhere else. staying there is the icing on our trip to Killin. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is truly rhe Guest House from Heaven!
I stayed here for four nights in order to visit Friends in the area and I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful place. Sally and John were the perfect hosts, always available to help, so kind and so thoughtful. My room was SO comfortable - everything had been so carefully thought out; the very modern and easy to use tea/coffee making machine, combination of both bath and shower + the constantly hot towel rail in the bathroom, lovely comfortable bed, TV. I tried to resist the breakfast at first, trying not to gain weight but not for long! They were the most delicious breakfasts you could imagine - fresh fruit salad with homemade yoghurt and crunchy granola,fruit juice and then that perfect cooked breakfast. Each day my room was cleaned and fresh. It was first class in every way.

I would have to be very lucky indeed to find such a special place again. Thank you very, very much Sally and John.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jackie R
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We hadn't booked a room for the night and fortuitously found ourselves at Dall Lodge where the last room was available to us. Lucky us! It was spacious, clean and very comfortable and just perfect for our needs. Our hosts, Sally and John, were welcoming and friendly, as well as being only too happy to advise us about attractions and places to eat in Killin and the surrounding area. They take real pride in their guest house which translates into a wonderful experience for their guests. Breakfast, which happens to be my favourite meal, was sheer gastronomic pleasure! The fresh fruit was especially impressive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have just returned from walking the Rob Roy Way. We based ourselves in Killin and stayed for 7 nights at Dall Lodge Country House. Good accommodation, great breakfasts and extremely attentive hosts.Sally and John clearly put a great deal of thought and effort into the service they provide and this made our stay very enjoyable. Given the high standard of accommodation the value for money was good. We will be back !!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Killin
Ardeonaig Hotel
#3 of 14 in Killin
Killin Hotel
Killin Hotel
#7 of 14 in Killin

Been to Dall Lodge Country House? Share your experiences!