“One of the best curries I ever had”
Review of No. 28 - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian, Lebanese, Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I had a very good curry here. This would definitely be one of the best curries I have ever had. I will definitely be back when I'm in the area again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

was there with my wife & parents - (fathers 84th birthday!) & had a fantastic meal. Service was excellent too & prices very reasonable. We love Indian food & this is one of the best we have had & its right on our doorstep!
Will be back soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Helensburgh Central station, that is. I'm not sure this place has been open that long, but it deserves to do well. Original authentic flavours, not just the clichéd stuff, with good attentive service and a reasonable atmosphere considering its position hard by the station.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is the place to visit! Staff are brill, always smiling and happy. The food is out of this world. It is lovely to come into a restaurant and be greeted straight away, un like another restaurant at the other end of the town!. The food is always hot and freshly cooked. My family were visiting from London, they were made to feel welcome, when the restaurant found out it was my mother's birthday, they surprised her with a small cake and candle from them!! Lovely gesture.! It is great value for money, this is a place worth visiting.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

had a meal a few days back with my wife as someone recommended me this restaurant but i m a wee bit disappointed with the quality of the food and service, i bet we can buy a better food from Tesco. Take my advise and don't waste your money on # 28.