“Great,Friendly Little Restaurant”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We visited the Craigard (again!) on Wednesday 24 October with friends while staying at our timeshare lodge nearby.
The quality of food is superb and very good value for money.Staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is very welcoming - we only wish it was closer to our home!!

1  Thank Ernie N
There are newer reviews for Craigard Tearoom

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Fantastic food. Great service. The Nothing is too much troubleand the home baking is the best I've tasted. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Ian D
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Small and feels a bit cramped. Lovely home baking and good soup and mains. Service ok but "boss/owner?" seemed a bit distracted..

1  Thank pleasedScotland
melanie745, Owner at Craigard Tearoom, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thankyou very much for your kind review . I hope you will try my new Tearoom which will not be "Too cramped" just a little further up Sinclair street in the New Year. The day you were in was the day i heard the great news so my sincere apologises for my distraction and excitement. I look forward to welcoming you again soon .

Reviewed September 13, 2012

So welcoming. fabulous food and really good value for meals as well as drinks. The service was warm and friendly and we all liked the atmosphere. My family liked to see local food being served and my in laws enjoyed the homely cuisine. All in all i would recommend.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

While travellin all through Scotland and the highlands we have stopped off at many cafes and restaurants. We were passing through Helensburgh and stopped in to craigard for a bite to eat. The staff were lovely and helped with local places to visit. After having a lovely lunch we couldn't resist trying some of the delicious looking homebaking. Thank goodness we did because I have never tasted such beautiful cakes and scones. Definately a place I would recommend to anyone passing through Helensburgh. If I am ever there again I will definately be stopping in again. Just fabulous