“warm & friendly welcome, excellent food, very child friendly”
Review of Riverbank Bar and Restaurant - CLOSED

Riverbank Bar and Restaurant
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizzeria featuring wood burning oven. Opening May2017
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Stayed in Helensburgh 14 to 16 August with my daughter and 2 year old grandaughter and went to the Riverbank for dinner. From the minute we stepped through the door I knew we had made a good choice. A female advised us where the tables were and immediately a very friendly male approached us and helped me lift my grandaughter's buggy up the few steps to our table. It was not a problem to leave the buggy beside the table. When he brought the menus and each time he came to the table, he always spoke to my grandaughter too which was a plus for me as in many eating places, the children are ignored. The food was amazing, freshly made, large portions and none of your processed rubbish. Reasonably priced too. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next evening for dinner.
If you are in the area please visit the Riverbank, you won't be disappointed, even if just for a drink as a warm and friendly welcome awaits you.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Visited here today for lunch with all the family including a couple of fussy kids. Wiatress was fantastic: adjusting the menu to the kids needs without batting an eyelid. Excellent food: nice relaxed atmosphere and fantastic service. Great value for money. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Fancied a Pizza.
We were directed here and the experience was very enjoyable.
Excellent Pizza, attentive staff, good atmosphere.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Not being from the area I found the restaurant to have an extremely warm and welcoming environment, we were looked after so well and all the staff were friendly and attentative.....we had the most amazing meal I was so pleased with the freshness of the food and we were not persuaded much to try the desert which was amazing and we were surprised to hear it was a family recipe. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. oh and cocktail we amazing too must try.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

food was great, staff were very helpful and always are, atmosphere spot on...would highly reccomend!!