“All mods cons with great charm”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Helensburgh
Shiloh Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 20 Helensburgh B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“All mods cons with great charm”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Urgent message to all who have to work away from home, give up the chain hotels, forget any outdated opinions about B&B's and if you are very lucky you can stay in a fabulous place like The Shiloh. Spotlessly clean, space to work as well as relax, free wi-fi, large screen TV and a breakfast cooked to perfection with the finest locally sourced ingredients. Thank you Sandy, its a pleasure to meet friendly but professional people who appreciate that customer service still means a great deal.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Shiloh_B_and_B, Owner at Shiloh Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. It is good to know that you felt at home at Shiloh. I do try to make people feel as if it is a home from home. I am glad you are encouraging others to try my b and b in order to change opinions regarding the quality I like to give my guests. I know that you are coming back so that is great and a testament to my customer relations.

Sandy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Sunderland
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here for five month as I was working in the area and can honestly say it is a lovely clean b&b..Sandy and Tom the owners made us feel so welcome and went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed .. Breakfast was fantastic ,,rooms are to a very high standard and it was so comfortable it felt like home . Thanks again for the great hospitality !!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shiloh_B_and_B, Owner at Shiloh Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Thanks for the great review Richard.
It means a lot to know that you enjoyed your stay over such a long period. Sorry I missed saying goodbye to you. You both were great guys to have stay. I hope to see you again someday.

Blackpool
Reviewed September 24, 2013

On arrival after a long day i was greeted with the warmest of welcomes by Sandy ive ever had. She gave me a bottle of milk so i could make a cup of tea and also a bottle of water which was in the little fridge. The BnB has ample off road parking. The bedrooms are very cozy, comfortable, clean, warm, ensuite shower is great, clean soft towels. Nice big flat screen tv, kettle with everything you need. Breakfast is superb the best ive ever had, and ive travelled alot.....STAY HERE and you will not be dissapointed. First class worth every penny....will definately return...Thanks

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Shiloh_B_and_B, Owner at Shiloh Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Hello

Thank you for your 5 star award! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and it was a pleasure having you stay. It was also nice to have a wee chat with you. I enjoy the warm response to my welcome.
I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Would definitely recommend this B&B extremely friendly, clean and basically everything you would ever want or need! Will definitely be making a return visit and will e looking forward to being looked after so well!
Thanks again!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Great news that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to welcome guests and it gives me great pleasure that I enhanced your visit with friendliness . It would be good to see you again

Iclemer Marmaris
Reviewed July 25, 2013

the first time we meet Sandy the owner of B&B she made you feel welcome this is the 6th week stopping at the Shiloh we are working in the area the rooms are of a high t standard en-suite to each room all toiletries are supply, clean towels each room has small fridge with bottled water and orange juice in tea and coffee are supplyed along with fresh milk we dont stop for breakfast cerial is left in fridge room are kept clean the B&B is well position for Helensbrough and Loch Loman with views over the river. what i like best is that it feels like home from home

Room Tip: front room over look the river
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Shiloh_B_and_B, Owner at Shiloh Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Hy

Thanks again for the great response. It was a pleasure having you stay. Hopefully in the future I will get to meet the family.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2013

On arrival we were met with a fantastic warm welcome from Sandy. Her happy and positive nature remained the same throughout our stay and she couldn't do enough for us. Sandy personalised our service with her very friendly chats and conversation in the morning. This had a really big impact on how we felt about our stay at the Shiloh. Sandy brought the place to life and it was fun to speak with her.
Not only was Sandy a delight but our breakfasts were excellent too. There was a wide selection from vegetarian to full Scottish. I had a fantastic vegetarian breakfast and my wife a hearty full Scottish which she struggled to finish because of the amount of food on offer.
Our room was very comfortable with a king size bed and on suite bathroom. There were lots of little extras like speciality teas, lovely biscuits and a silent fridge to store my stash of wine. My heavily pregnant wife spent a little more time in the room than most and slept like a baby in the sumptuous bed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Shiloh_B_and_B, Owner at Shiloh Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Hy Kieron,

Great review. I am so glad your wife had a relaxing time and you both enjoyed the breakfasts. I do ensure that both vegetarian and no vegetarian produce are of the best quality and your review is helpful conveying this. I do hope to see you again with your little one!

Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Once again I stayed here and was amazed at the changes. Great breakfast as always but the ground floor bedroom looks great after a revamp. Even better than before. Well you two. Cant wait to cone back.

• Stayed April 2013
Shiloh_B_and_B, Owner at Shiloh Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thanks so much for the recommendation. That speaks volumes. I hope to see you again.