“Sons wedding”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tracey H
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Sons wedding”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I booked this house as my son was getting married i Scotland. It was for 6 adults and 2 children,i loved the fact that all bedrooms had their own ensuite. The house was very well equipped and exceeded expectations. Big beautiful house,very well kept and immaculate. The garden was lovely and we made very good use of the trampoline and the drive was ample for a number of cars. The village is rather quaint with plenty of pubs and a shop. The owner was very quick to reply to questions I had. Would highly recommend.

Mr Alexan...
“Quality time at the Rannoch”
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful well presented cottage lived up to expectations for our short family/friends getaway. Rannoch is set in a great location with loads to do in the local area with Janina the host doing everything possible to make sure our short stay was special. The cottage is immaculate with loads to do for all ages inside and out. Will hopefully be back soon.

Management Response
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you. I really appreciate your good review!
Angela B
“Kilt walk”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent the weekend in the house, very comfortable and everything provided to ensure we had a relaxing stay
Celebrating my Dads birthday by doing the kilt walk

Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed December 29, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

former
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing property”
Reviewed September 20, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I booked Rannoch for my family to stay in for my wedding. The owner was very kind and helpful prior to our stay, and we were amazed when we walked into her home.

Rannoch is a very spacious property, beautifully presented with outstanding facilities, and a couple of nice suprise.

It's well equipped with everything you need, is close to bars resteraunts and shops, in the centre of Drymen, and you can arrange for Sainsburys to deliver shopping to the door.

All in all it was a fantastic stay, and I can't wait to come back

sazzlejam
“A lovely stay in a great location”
Reviewed August 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We all had a lovely stay at Rannoch. My children loved the big trampoline when it wasn't raining. Rannoch is located 3 miles from loch Lomond. It is beautifully furnished. Everyone had a tinkle on the piano. If you have inquisitive terriers please double check the perimeter as I lost mine twice. The owners were great and sorted exits out for straight away though. I would have given 5 for each area, but losing the dogs made ne nervous taking them in the garden. But, as I gave said the owners did respond to this straight away.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing