“Quality time at the Rannoch”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mr Alexan...
“Quality time at the Rannoch”
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful well presented cottage lived up to expectations for our short family/friends getaway. Rannoch is set in a great location with loads to do in the local area with Janina the host doing everything possible to make sure our short stay was special. The cottage is immaculate with loads to do for all ages inside and out. Will hopefully be back soon.

Date of stay: October 2017
Management Response
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you. I really appreciate your good review!
AngelaB48...
“Kilt walk”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent the weekend in the house, very comfortable and everything provided to ensure we had a relaxing stay
Celebrating my Dads birthday by doing the kilt walk

Date of stay: April 2017

former
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing property”
Reviewed September 20, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I booked Rannoch for my family to stay in for my wedding. The owner was very kind and helpful prior to our stay, and we were amazed when we walked into her home.

Rannoch is a very spacious property, beautifully presented with outstanding facilities, and a couple of nice suprise.

It's well equipped with everything you need, is close to bars resteraunts and shops, in the centre of Drymen, and you can arrange for Sainsburys to deliver shopping to the door.

All in all it was a fantastic stay, and I can't wait to come back

Date of stay: September 2016
sazzlejam
“A lovely stay in a great location”
Reviewed August 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We all had a lovely stay at Rannoch. My children loved the big trampoline when it wasn't raining. Rannoch is located 3 miles from loch Lomond. It is beautifully furnished. Everyone had a tinkle on the piano. If you have inquisitive terriers please double check the perimeter as I lost mine twice. The owners were great and sorted exits out for straight away though. I would have given 5 for each area, but losing the dogs made ne nervous taking them in the garden. But, as I gave said the owners did respond to this straight away.

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
727treehu...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing!! I would return”
Reviewed July 3, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

So happy I found this gorgeous place, took family and friends, well impressed with this lucky find, arriving to a warm home with wine and chocolates, The rooms are beautifully decorated and well kept, I don't know if my fav was the library piano or the gorgeous view to gardens! I just loved it, close by to the village, plenty of pubs and restraunts, got a discount in Buchanan arms hotel for use off the sauna.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house
Liked least: leaving
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing