Stayed there on the first night of our West Highland Way walk in mis April 2014. It's a lovely, comfortable, clean place run by friendly people who couldn't do enough to make our short stay pleasant. Superb breakfast too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, comfortable house, set in own grounds in the heart of this picturesque village in the National Park. All ameneties within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Book Direct Rooms and Hotwire so you can book your The Hawthorns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- The Hawthorns Drymen, Scotland