Alan the owner, met us on arrival and made us feel very welcome indeed.
The property was centrally located within the village and had been sympathetically restored to a high standard.
If your looking for good quality accommodation at a very reasonable price, you couldnt fault the Hawthorns, but add to that the generous sized rooms, comfortable bed, tv with dvd and a host of dvd's to choose from, with a lovely breakfast in a home from home setting... then what more could anyone desire.
We would recommend the Hawthorns to anyone visiting the area for walking, sight seeing or a relaxing break, such fantastic quality of service, combined with friendly courteous service, is the mark of the proprieters, who clearly want to make your visit a comfortable and enjoyable one.
Top marks to Alan and his partner for a wonderful visit to Loch Lomond nd the Trossachs, I am sure we will book again.
Jim and Sue McHarg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, comfortable house, set in own grounds in the heart of this picturesque village in the National Park. All ameneties within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Hawthorns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- The Hawthorns Drymen, Scotland