Kilmaronock House is a very special accommodation.
Good points :
- Nice location.
- Very large room with mezzanine.
- and, of course, wonderful look (maybe better in reality than the pictures on the net).
Need improvements or to be fixed :
- Daylight : Very light white stores and a (high) windows without. In July, full daylight from 5am to 10pm (Scottish summer).
- Cleaness : not really dirty, but hairs everyday and everywhere (from cats ?). Bath and tub far from spotless.
- Small technical problems : 2 television screens but only one works. Plumbing : no hot water during (very) short periods (2 mornings on the 3 we stayed).
A matter of taste : Breakfast. The 3 rooms eat at the same long table during the same short period. Products of good quality, but (relatively) short in choice and quantity (for a “full breakfast”).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached by a third-of-a-mile drive, Kilmaronock House in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park is Scottish baronial in style and stands beside the romantic ivy-covered ruin of 15th century Kilmaronock Castle. Ishbel and Richard welcome guests to stay for B&B in their magnificent Guest Suite - with canopied bed in a double height bedroom with galleried sitting room. A second Twin Bedroom is also available. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kilmaronock House Drymen, Scotland