After completing the Kiltwalk (Glasgow to Balloch) 6 of us stayed on a DBB deal. We found the staff very friendly and helpful right from the start. Our rooms were basic but very cleaning, the only fault was the hairdryer it was a bit dated. The restaurant served local cuisine and we all enjoyed our evening meal (the Seabass was fab). Our breakfast was also good, the waitress poured our teas into the cups and then came back to top them up, we would have preferred to have our own pots (we all like out tea at different strengths). Although we didn’t use the Leisure facilities this time they were included in the price. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel Drymen
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel And Spa
- Buchanan Arms Hotel Leisure
- Buchanan Arms Drymen
- Buchanan Arms Hotel Drymen
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club Drymen, Scotland