Stayed here whilst working in West Glasgow, I chose it because of the pool.
It was a bit of a drive but the road was usually pretty quiet both in a morning & after work.
It looks more like a large pub than a hotel, but once inside the decor was far better than the exterior led me to believe it would be.
Room was a decent size & whilst it was nice its appearance was rather dated.
I emailed before booking to ask about breakfast times & was told breakfast started at 07:30. but when I mailed back to say that was a shame as I like to be in by 07:00 the receptionist said "that's fine, we are usually set up by 07:00 anyway."
Choice & quality was good, as was dinner with a choice of eating in the restaurant or bar.
Wi-fi was troublesome, & one night I was forced to sit in the lounge to get a signal - but the lovely log fire soon made up for that.
I was quite off colour the week I was there so unfortunately didn't get to use the pool at all...
The staff were simply amazing & nothing was too much trouble for them; I really got the feeling that they genuinely cared about my stay with them being as trouble free as possible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel Drymen
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel And Spa
- Buchanan Arms Hotel Leisure
- Buchanan Arms Drymen
- Buchanan Arms Hotel Drymen
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club Drymen, Scotland