Arrived on Tuesday 16th October and stayed for 2 nights. Hotel is situated in the lovely village of Drymen and central for a lot of the local attractions. The hotel has tried to upgrade some of the rooms by giving them a lick of paint, personally I wouldn't have paid the decorating company as the work was very sloppy with paint covering light shades etc. The bathrooms certainly need an upgrade as ours was cold and damp! The leisure facilities are okay, but again could do with an upgrade and a good clean. The restaurant was very nice and the food was very tasty, however the service was a bit of a let down and some of our food was either boiling hot or stone cold. Moving onto the bar, like the last review the drinks were rather expensive and the bar lacked any atmosphere. I am sure with a touch of TLC and some time spent on improving the service this hotel would become a fantastic place to stay and would definitely live up to it's 4 stars!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel Drymen
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel And Spa
- Buchanan Arms Hotel Leisure
- Buchanan Arms Drymen
- Buchanan Arms Hotel Drymen
- Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club Drymen, Scotland