“Great service, tasty food!”
Review of Drymen Pottery - CLOSED

Drymen Pottery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I recently visited Drymen in a large group of girls as part of a Hen weekend, we went here for dinner on one of the nights and the staff were fantastic, We had the conservatory to ourselves, a set menu with good choices and food allergies catered for. The service was friendly, and very efficient and the portions were MASSIVE. We had a great time and I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank laura m

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I wish I had gone back for a second cup of coffee as the highlands has a paucity of good cafes. I didn't eat but the food others were eating looked fresh and plentiful

Reviewed April 28, 2014

group of 8 went here for evening meal. great choice of menu and portion size was big excellent value for money great food :)

1  Thank Em92travel
Reviewed April 26, 2014

A lunch outing with relatives to Drymen exceeded expectations. The weather was attrocious (beginning of April) and I didn't know how busy it would be since we didn't book. We entered through the small gift shop on the main street and were made very welcome at a big table. The staff were very friendly and helpful without being overbearing. They provided a jug of water and nothing was too much bother.

We ordered salads and a baked potato which came with lots of garnish, mouthwateringly inviting even before picking up a knife and fork. As the main course was satisfying enough for so we went on to coffee. There was no pressure for us to hurry so we had a great social occasion.

In the summer there is a conservatory at the back with vines growing and I can imagine it gets busy. It may also get hot. Perhaps poorer weather is the best time to go? Would definitely go back.

1  Thank BhuddaBean
Reviewed April 21, 2014

A superb little shop with a great selection of gifts and souveneirs. I would have bought the whole shop if I'd have had the money.