“Great place and fab food”
Review of Drymen Pottery - CLOSED

Drymen Pottery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I had dinner there last night and thought it was great. It was a very friendly, clean and relaxed place. I had the steak pie, chips and peas which I thought was absolutely amazing!! I could eat it again today actually lol! The lad that was serving was really nice, friendly and approachable and made sure we were happy with everything. Will deffo be back again.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Not a lot to say really. Calorie ladened greasy food and we had to pay with cash scraping together coins to pay the bill because the chip and pin was broken. We waited 15 minutes to be served, even thought we sat next to the till and staff. Sorry cannot say a good word about the cafe.

1  Thank MartynR61
PotteryOwner, Owner at Drymen Pottery, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

I am sorry that our card machines were not working, however all customers were made aware of the problems we were having with our machines that day, due to where we are the card machines have problems with getting signal, which is not something we can do much about. It was also pointed out to all customers, that there is a cash line machine next store if you were not carrying cash. Regarding your meal choice, we have a very wide range of salads that you could have chosen from, if you were worried about the calories. We rarely have any complaints about the food and we apologise that you did not enjoy your time here.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Good hearty food was what we needed after a day walking the West Highland Way and that is exactly what we got. I had macaroni cheese which was excellent, very cheesy and thick sauce. My companions all enjoyed their meals as well. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

had a few lovely items and managed to purchase some nice items to take home, if in the area worth coming in for a look

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Very small wee pub but the food is fantastic and very reasonably priced. Has a warm, inviting environment. Will definitely be back.