“Good value tasty food”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Good value tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I ate here in the evening of my stay in Crianlarich.
The food was of a good standard, was hot and tasty and exceptional value for money.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank John R

Oregon USA
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Unremarkable in every way”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Only if you are very hungry or out of choices. Not bad, just so bland! But it is well-situated for WHW walkers.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank BenOregon
Toronto, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Welcoming Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Helensburg from The Isle of Skye. The town just before it was packed with people so we thought we would drive on a ways and we are glad we did. I couldn't pronounce the name of the town lol but the pub sign was all we needed. On the front of the menu it tells you to order at the bar so up I went and placed our orders and within 10 minutes or so we had our lunch brought out to us. Yum ham and cheese toasties with chips and it was very good! There was plenty on the plate to fill us up. More and more people started coming in as we finished our lunch. After I paid I asked how to pronounce the name of the town and very politely with a grin I was told. I also noticed as I walked out the patio that they had a water spigot there for people to get a drink for their pets and although I didn't have any pets with me on this trip I think that is awesome.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TL H
Southampton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“West Highland Way Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had lunch here en route prior to a stop-over in Crianlarich on the West Highland Way. Bar staff very accommodating in catering for a dairy free diet. Overall, good quality food. No complaints.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank 9andadog
England
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Huge portions!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food here comes in portions that guarantee you walk, or waddle, away full!! The menu is pretty varied and is typical pub food. Well cooked and tasty without being sensational. They seem to be accommodating to children's tastes too. A good stop-over is you want a good feed!

Visited July 2013