Best Western The Crianlarich Hotel
Luib Hotel(Crianlarich)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
Crianlarich Youth Hostel(Crianlarich)(Great Value!)
$56
$218
Ardlui Hotel(Ardlui)
$963
$161
Clachan Cottage Hotel(Lochearnhead)(Great Value!)
$132
$133
$88
  • Restaurant
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)(Great Value!)
$100
$97
Arrochar Hotel(Arrochar)
$63
$58
1,023 results
All reviewsgroupon dealmurder mystery weekendlovely hotelstuffed animalscullen skinkpublic areasroom was largesteak pieboth nightsfood was lovelyhot watersoupbit datedwest highland waybreakfast roomrailway stationlounge area
Reviewed February 17, 2010

All the staff were helpful nothing was too much trouble, the room was tidy and spacious, this hotel does cater for all mountain & adventure activity's but is positioned to be close to all amenities yet set in a little idillic village, for a pieceful nights sleep
good points' location , helpful staff , great lounge/bar
bad points ; how could there be , talk about value for money

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
managercrianlarich, General Manager at Best Western The Crianlarich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2010

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a peaceful nights sleep,no doubt it is the mountain air that seems to act as a sedative.your comments are most valuable to my team so thank you for taking the time to let me know.
Kind Regards Nigel Bird

Reviewed February 14, 2010

we booked on the 'skiers special' rate, £40 B&B. This proved to be excellent value. The room was comfortable, with nice toiletries (TV channels a bit hit and miss, but it is in the highlands!) Evening meals are served in the lovely relaxed lounge, heated by log burning stoves. Breakfast was excellent, great fresh fruit salad, and wondeful kippers.
We will definately be back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review,i am delighted that you enjoyed your stay,apologies for the experience with the tv channels but it sounds like the kippers made up for it!I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.Regards Nigel

Reviewed February 14, 2010

This is a little gem of a hotel. We stayed here on a last minute cheapy and got a great b+b deal. Rooms are nice (although shower not as hot as i would have liked) and spacious. Their bar area/dining room is lovely and has got a really nice cosy feel about it, although I do feel that they could make better use of the space in the middle of the floor with other tables and chairs. Food was lovely and very reasonable, it was very busy and we had to wait for a wee while, but the head waiter did inform us of that and we were not bothered in the slightest as the atmosphere was lovely. I would highly recommend this hotel and will look at staying again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
managercrianlarich, General Manager at Best Western The Crianlarich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2010

Thank you for review,my apologies for the shower,it is always important to receive constructive feedback in order that we can constantly improve our guests services.I was pleased you enjoyed your experience with us.My team will be delighted with your comments.Nigel Bird

Reviewed February 14, 2010

Just returned from a couple of days Skiing in Glencoe, we stayed at this Hotel and had a fab time, so glad we booked here to stay as it was excellent!
From the minute we arrived to our departure I could not have found any downfalls and I am a very fussy person, the Hotel was very welcoming and in a perfect location for walking , skiing etc.
just minutes from Loch Lomond and a nice drive to Glencoe ski area,( lots of Deer and other wildlife & beautiful scenery to view on route)...
We had booked a basic room for the ski deal ....a great deal it was too..our room was cosy and clean, the bathroom although basic was clean and all you needed was there for you.
This Hotel provided transport to the ski area which was absolutely brilliant, Jerry the driver was so friendly and nothing was a problem to him... absoloute top guy! but that goes for all the staff at the Crianlarich Hotel as they were all so nice and friendly, not sickly friendly like some are but genuinely friendly and warm, this is a real credit to the Crianlarich Hotel, we were looked after very well and the food is good too... oh! and a toasty warm boot and ski room too store your gear after a days skiing...fabulous!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and appreciated the scottish hospitality.I agree jerry is a top man and he is delighted that someone has finally recognised this fact.All your kind comments will mean alot to my team who take great pride in their work.I hope you visit us again soon.Nigel Bird

Reviewed February 7, 2010

I can really recommend this hotel. On my arrival I was treated with much respect and made to feel welcome (not just a number) as you get in some hotels. The staff were friendly, helpful and very courteous at all times. The food was excellent, and the dining room had a very relaxing atmosphere. My room was clean and tidy with tea/coffee making facilities supplied in my room plus biscuits to enjoy after a long days drive. All in all, a VERY pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your encouraging review,i am delighted that you felt at home during your stay with us.My team will be delighted with your review of the service and hospitality.I look forward to welcoming you back to crianlarich in the future.
Kind Regards Nigel Bird