“A welcome change”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mhor 84

Mhor 84
Cuisines: British, Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scotland
“A welcome change”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here several times since it opened last year. Always good. Unusual menu, great value, friendly service. The owners are experienced and it shows. Even when I am passing and in a hurry I stop for a takeaway coffee. Keep up the good work.

Visited February 2014

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Great Guinness and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

'Twas full when we was there. I know it is a regular haunt of so many local but greta and friendly local staff.
Live music a plus too .

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Denise W
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A balquidder find !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

What a wee hidden gem this is - so very busy, with a great reputation for the fine details of food! In a wonderful location! Wait team, Lynn, deserves a special mention for her warm welcoming disposition and clear service awareness. Love it for food, or just a drink !

Visited December 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Almost what I was hoping for!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had lunch at Mhor84 at last. I'd been meaning to go there for many months. We took the dog and were made very welcome in the bar next to a lovely wood burning stove. The menu was great - we had delicious spicy parsnip soup with the best sourdough bread (it's a pity we had to ask for the table to be cleaned before we ate - but no big deal). I had the macaroni for the main course as an antidote to the meatfest that Christmas is. Now, whilst applauding the efforts to make this more interesting than a bog standard dish by adding onions, breadcrumbs, garlic, herbs - not sure what else was in it, I didn't actually like it. I'm not known for being a picky eater - but this one didn't work for me - no-one asked until the end of the course if we were enjoying our food. I never did hear back from the kitchen - the waitress said she would check with the chef to see if there was a problem or if it was simply that I didn't like it. It happens! It was probably just my taste! I will be back - but my first trip wasn't quite what I thought it would be.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Drumfarmgirl
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food in beautiful Scottish landscape”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Went here after a long walk in the mountains and racked up quite a bill as a result. Very worth it thanks to the great food and great service from all the staff on what was a very busy day. Would love to return