We arrived at the site to a warm and friendly greeting at reception. We were given clear directions to our lodge and where we could park etc. When walking into the lodge we couldn't believe how beautiful the interior and exterior was. 3 bathrooms, a large dining/living room and kitchen. 2 beautiful bedrooms with veranda's. A set of French doors out to a lovely view of the loch and entry to the spa. We were a party of 5, four adults and a teenager. It had something for everyone. The spa was amazing and was put to good use. Even on a wet afternoon. The local area had lots to offer, walking, fishing, we visited the sealife centre and the shopping outlet. The hosts of the site could not have been nicer and were so customer service orientated. A 3-4 minute walks gets you to the local pub, who offer fantastic meals at good prices. Make sure you take plenty of bread for the family of ducks who live in the pond on site. They are almost part of your family when you are there's, and are an added bonus to the luxury of the site. I have booked again for February with a group of girlfriends and will be booking again for the family for summer. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury self catering lodges and chalets in the heart of the Loch Lomond National Park with loch views and private foreshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Loch Lomond Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Hotel Balmaha
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Balmaha, Scotland