All reviews gave us great advice family room places to visit comfortable stay double bed loch lomond place to stay room was clean harry host accommodations scotland wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The Arbor travel lodge is set in an ideal area, just as you go into Balloch. Perfectly situated to reach all areas of Loch Lomond.
Harry is the host with the most, warm, very informative, nothing too much trouble and happy to help.
The room we were in was a family room for my husband and myself as booking dot-com mixed up his bookings (I use them for my caravan so have experienced this)
The room was huge, we slept in the double bed which I personally found a bit too hard as I have severe nerve damage in my back and leg as well as a broken vertebrae, so that's pretty normal for me to be sensitive to any bed that's not my own. The room was light and airy, the bathroom was huge and all in all we had a lovely overnight stay.

Room tip: We were in room 4 which is a family room. I would recommend it.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Harry made us feel right at home. He gave us great advice about what to see, where to go, and where to eat the best chips in town. Arbor lodge is in a great location for the Train station, main town and Loch Lomond Shores. The bedroom was simple and clean, just what we needed. The breakfast were very generous and the best we have had in a B and B before! Thanks for all the effort Harry! We had a fab time!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Our group of 3 adults had been looking for a place to stay with no luck. Pulled into the McDonalds parking lot down the street to connect to Wifi and we saw the Arbor Travel Lodge sign. We knocked on the door and Harry greeted us. He had a opening. We were also served a wonderful breakfast i the morning. Harry also gave us some recommendations on where to go next on our trip.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at this B&B last night. Accommodations were great and our host, Harry, was amazing.
I can honestly reccomend this b&b to anyone who is looking for an affordable place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Very hospitable host, but accomodation is a little outdated and bed and bedding very poor and needs replacing. Also disappointed with no cooked breakfast. Good location though. With an overhaul could be a nice place.

Date of stay: June 2018