“Excellent”

The Lochside
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Lochside Restaurant is situated in Balloch on Loch Lomond, amidst some of the the finest Scenery in Central Scotland.Our Chefs’ prepare the finest local ingredients to offer a varied menu of delicious foods all cooked fresh everyday!
Reviewed December 17, 2013

6 of us were here for our xmas night out all friends we go out every year this is our second year here and the food was excellent from starter to dessert. Service was first class and waitresses were great. Will be back next year.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

that the third time if been to the lochside and the food just keeps getting better ,very friendly staff always happy to help , when I go out for dinner I like to order steak pie I have tried a lot different places over the years and the lochside wins 10 out of 10 for its steak pie . I understand that the head chef has changed recently and he worked in one of the top hotels in Glasgow ,I think that speaks for its self and any one that gives this restaurant a bad reviews should stick to mcdonalds

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Best Fish&Chips I have ever tasted, followed by delicious chocolate fudge cake, service was excellent Deffo one of my favourite places to go, will Deffo be back soon, keep up the good work

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Very good restaurant, pleasant staff, fair selection of pub type food, well cooked and tasty. Would recommend

Reviewed December 1, 2013

All I can say is fab fab fab the food was the best I have had and cooked fresh, staff well what can I say bent over backwards with my wee boy who has special needs. I have booked for new years day.