All reviews tunnocks tea cakes loch lomond steak sunday roast an evening meal haggis train station booked a table lovely food ate here saturday night lovely place scottish breakfast across the road stayed for one night conservatory menu
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

We were in Balloch for 2 days and it was amazing. It is not our first time there but it is always good to be back because in our opinion this place is wonderful. We were in Tullie Inn for breakfast and dinner and it was lovely, especially the dinner. Very good environment with live music a fantastic food. They have plenty of options there and the food is outstanding. A big thanks to the staff, very professional and friendly. I can't remember the name of the person who takes care of us yesterday night in the gallery, but she is amazing. I can't wait to be there again, thanks :)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TullieInn, Manager at Tullie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Reviewed March 23, 2019

Popped in on the chance we could get some lunch last minute no booking?
Not a problem for them and there was eight of us! Four kids and four adults. Welcome and service from Rachel was second to none.Thankyou for lovely dining experience staff all very good with kids too which is not always the case elsewhere. We will be back again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review, your kind words are very much appreciated!

Rachel has been rewarded for your review and she would like to send her thanks!

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel, restaurant and bar in Balloch. Great location for visiting Loch lomond. Comfortable seating with conservatory for dining. Extensive range of drinks at bar and reasonably priced food. Pleasant and helpful staff. Discounted promotions on food and drink. Live music at weekends. Definitely worth a visit

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed March 12, 2019

Visited Tuille for an early evening snack. We had two starters each, both dishes were enjoyable. Our server/waitress, Kayleigh, was very good. Very efficient and professional.
Thanks very much for looking after us!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
TullieInn, Manager at Tullie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad your experience and your Sunday roast. We hope you return again in the near future.

Kayleigh has been rewarded for her review, and would like to send her thanks.

Many thanks,
Management

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

As a tour guide I take people all over Scotland & this is a place I highly recommend.

Stopped in for Sunday lunch whilst my group took a cruise on Loch Lomond, my favourite meal of the week & surprisingly hard to find a good one it the places I end up. This was excellent. There is a wide choice of beef, lamb, pork, chicken & more. I opted for the hand carved rib of beef (my favourite of favourites...) what arrived was a huge stack with generous carvings of beef, both roast & mashed potatoes, parsnips, mange-tout, baby carrots & of course Yorkshire puds. The quality was excellent & I was told if I wanted more potatoes or puds to just ask for a free top up! (I didn’t need to there was more than enough) all for £12!

Service was prompt & pleasant the atmosphere is relaxed & comfy. In the summer there is plenty of outdoor seating & there is even a sandy beach bar round the back which is a nice touch.

I’ve been recommending this to my guests for the whole season & they’ve all fed back to me that they really liked it too so I’m happy to recommend to all!

My only complaint is that my schedule changes in April & I’ll only be in Balloch in the early morning & even I would draw the line at a full Sunday roast for breakfast...

Date of stay: March 2019
TullieInn, Manager at Tullie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Hi there,

You will need to try our Scottish breakfast when you schedule changes.

Kind Regards,