We have not stayed overnight in the hotel but only go there for drinks and food!
Great terrace and good pub food, they have a fantastic 3 course deal for £10.95 and also do speciality pies on a Wednesday particularly enjoyed the ribeye pie!!!! A must!
Perfect place to chill out!
Staff are friendly!!!
Still need to try this place on a cold wintery day!! But inside looks very cosy so will definitely do that this winter!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting at the foot of Loch Lomond in the beautiful village of Balloch, this historic lodge is the perfect place to stay if you're looking to explore the rugged mountains and ancient history of Balloch Castle Country Park.Built in the 18th century, Balloch House has been a hotel for more than a hundred years. Today it exudes the same rustic charm, while providing budget accommodation across 12 comfy rooms. There's a hearty seasonal menu alongside daily specials, cask-conditioned ales and carefully selected wines.As for the sightseeing, you'll be spoilt for choice. Catch the early morning mists that curl across the Loch, take the historic Maid of the Loch steamer from Balloch Pier or venture out and discover the beautiful Scottish scenery of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. You could also visit nearby Alexandria or head into the hustle and bustle of Glasgow. In fact, there's so much to do that you might need more than a weekend to soak it all up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balloch House Vintage Inn, Innkeeper`s Hotel Balloch
- Innkeeper's Lodge Loch Lomond Balloch, Scotland