Great staff, good food. Nice size room, great blinds and curtain, so room was nice and dark. Wifi, not too bad, better downstairs in bar and restaurant. Helped with luggage (thanks James). Fitted us into restaurant for dinner, which is very busy with locals. Only issue, and a big one, was no pressure in shower. When I mentioned this in the morning, they had also had another guest say the same thing. They apologised, and would get it looked at. Overall very good, would stay again, and hopefully have a loch view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland