We stayed here 3 years ago and loved it, returned for an overnight stay and it is even better. Set back and elevated, the Village Inn hosts a manageress who is so passionate in the overall running of this Inn, from the beautiful themed coordinating decor of: tartan, thistles, stags sympathetically blending with a modern twist but still rustic. Roaring welcoming fires and candles create a homely atmosphere The food was excellent quality, fresh, reasonably priced and served by a team of happy, friendly and professional waiting on staff. Breakfast was the best we have had whilst staying on Loch Lomond. Bedrooms were spotless and warm with tea coffee and biscuits and the bathroom was well appointed. The views are of Loch Long the Arrrochar Alps with the Cobler. Congratulations to the Village Inn for providing a first class service, you should be so proud of what you offer, wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland