Absolutely loved the Inn. Such a beautiful location and only 5/10 min drive away from Loch Lomond. On the banks of Loch Long the Inn is so inviting after a day exploring the area. I asked for the "Dinosaur Ribs", and, even though they were not on the menu that night, I was served the biggest, juiciest, ribs ever! Also, the breakfast selection was fresh and humongous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional rustic style. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities and luxury toiletries. The 2 superior rooms in the main building offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". We have a traditional Scottish pub on site serving local ales and a restaurant offering freshly prepared food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland