Arrived in Scotland on Monday 17tj of February with my 14 year old daughter - decided to call in here for a drink, we paid them a visit last year and were advised that it was fine for kids to be in till 9pm unless having meal, if not eating then it was 10pm. I asked the lady behind the bar this time if it was ok for my daughter to be in there - Advised it was fine as long as she wasn't having alcohol ( obviously) made to feel very welcome. Decided to go again tonight . Served by another lady just after 8 pm, got settled down with our drinks to then be advised that kids aren't allowed in the pun after 8 unless eating - apparently this has always been the case ! Families not welcome it seems ! Thanks ;(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland