Just had my Wedding celebration here & everything was fabulous! Our room was stunning with beautiful views out over Loch Long. The food was excellent as was all service. The staff went beyond the call of duty to make sure our stay was as seamless as possible. The Manageress, Ann, went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed it and made it very personable. The full Scottish Breakfast in the morning was of the best we've ever had! We both slept wonderfully in the extremely comfy bed and we just loved our ensuite which also looked out onto the water which made my bubble bath even more luxurious. Room was absolutely spotless with lovely touches. Would I stay here again? Absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional rustic style. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities and luxury toiletries. The 2 superior rooms in the main building offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". We have a traditional Scottish pub on site serving local ales and a restaurant offering freshly prepared food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland