My boyfriend and I stopped for a bite to eat and we were not disappointed. As well as a good pub menu there was also a fantastic selection of specials and we were not disappointed. The Cullen Skink was delicious as was the Chicken Bamoral. One of the nicest meals I've had recently and way beyond pub grub. Will definitely be back and from the reviews the rooms have been given might even stay over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland