went in for our second visit last week whilst on holiday in the area i was really looking forward to it as on our first visit i rated 5 star.service a bit slow as most tables were full and seemed only to be one girl working.we just ordered mains this time.it seems that they have moved away from home cooking,the chips served with 3 out of the 5 mains we ordered tasted like they had been fully cooked then reheated my scampi was way overcooked and a bit crunchy and the batter on the fish a bit soggy,kids meal was ok apart from chips and the 2 salads were good.At £10 for pub grub main course i needs to be much better (like the last time).i am putting this down to an off day and will give another chance the next time i am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland