My hubby and I last visited the Village Inn 2 years ago and had a lovely time and this recent visit was just as good and also very good value for money at £40 per room per night.
Room was clean and comfortable and the large bath in en- suite was very welcome after a long hard day on the hills.
Food is brilliant very good breakfast and excellent evening meals with plenty of choices on the menu praise to the hard working chef.Only tip I would give is book your evening meal early as it is very busy at weekends.
The atmosphere in the Inn is excellent but this is due to the hard working ,friendly ,yet professional staff. After all a place is nothing without people and they all deserve praise as they are a credit to their boss.
Highly recommended and well worth a visit .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland