“Good food and service”

Applebee's
Ranked #32 of 51 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Same food and value we expect from any Applebee's. We plan to go there again. Waiter was nice and did a good job.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Never had a good steak here. Not very flavorful, sometimes gristly, or not cooked correctly. Salads are good. Big turnaround of servers. Latest host (a young guy) who seated us was not very professional or friendly - he was immature. Server was very good, though. Latest burger was delicious - the blue cheese burger.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is definitely a great place to catch a bite for lunch or to have a relaxed dinner date. It is the regular (great) Applebee's fare, with all the good choices, but you feel like family when you are here. We are just visiting, but will come back anytime we are coming through McMinnville, thanks to the great hospitality and service. My family went there for dinner, and I returned with our youngest daughter yesterday for lunch. Britanee was the most vivacious and helpful server! She kept our raspberry teas filled and offered one for the road as we left. Despite the busy lunchtime, and Valentine's Day no less, everything was prompt, yummy, and served with a sweet smile.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Overall a decent experience. The service food and value was all typical Applebee's and what I think most people would expect.

I overheard one patron say that Applebee's food smells better than it tastes. He might be on to something there.

Had the 4 cheese mac with honey pepper chicken. It was pretty much what I expected.

I would stop again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I travel to McMinnville every year. I always wind up coming to this restaurant several times because there are just not many good choices in this town for quality dinner.
Each time my waiter has been attentive, they have been fine with substitutions, the manger has been walking around checking on things. I can't really find anything to complain about.
When you travel a lot it is hard to find vegetables offered at restaurants. Here I know I can always get veggies as a side or with an entree. Good drink options too.

I will return next year.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!