We recently visited McMinnville TN looking at some real estate. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality and value of the hotel. The suite we had was spacious,clean and quiet . We had a great view of cumberland plateu. The staff was friendly and professional . The location was convenient to dining and shopping and internet connection was good.
I travel about 40 days a year on business so I stay in a wide range of chains. This is a small town and choices are limited but I will stay again next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with outdoor seasonal pool, free local calls and free wi-fi. Walking distance to restaurants, gas, diesel. Elevator, guest laundry, fitness center. Near Bonaroo Music Festival. Microfridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board in all rooms. All spaces sprinkled. McMinnville is the "Nursery Capital of the World." Cumberland Caverns 8 miles. Fall Creek Falls 20 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Mcminnville
- Best Value Hotel Mcminnville