Best Western Tree City Inn
ComfortSuites
$178
$85
Hotels.com
All reviewstree citycumberland cavernsrock island state parkrainy nightquaint little townwafflesquiet arearoom was cleanmorning staffother hotelsvisit familystaff was extremely helpfulplace to stayhot tubindoor poolair conditioningbreakfast bar
Reviewed March 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kevalsheth, Manager at Best Western Tree City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I didnt have a reservation the night I came in. The manager on duty was very nice and friendly and the check in process was quick. Rooms very clean and well kept. In the morning bfast was provided. Though I did not partake the spread was nice.

• Stayed: February 2013
kevalsheth, Manager at Best Western Tree City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to write a review of the Best Western Tree City Inn in McMinnville, TN.

I am glad you found your check-in process to be pleasant and our rooms to be clean and well kept. We take pride in our Front Desk and Housekeeping staff here at the Best Western Tree City Inn, and we appreciate your generous words towards their hospitality efforts.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host you during your stay and hope we will be your hotel of choice next time your travels bring you back into McMinnville, TN.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was possibly one of the cleanest motels I have stayed in and there was a recliner in the room which made for more comfortable TV viewing. The bathroom was clean and had a shower head high enough you would not have to do a back bend to get your head wet. They actually sanitize the TV remote control. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kevalsheth, Manager at Best Western Tree City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to post a review of the Best Western Tree City Inn in McMinnville, TN.

We are proud to have excellent housekeeping and front desk staff. We would like to thank you for noticing the great work our staff puts in to ensure guest satisfaction such as yourself.

Next time your plans bring you back through McMinnville, TN we would enjoy having the pleasure to host you again.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 5, 2013

After reading bad reviews for other hotels in McMinnville, Tennessee and good reviews for this one I decided to stay here. The good reviews for this hotel were verified.
The room was very clean. The rooms I stay in at all hotels should be this clean. The work desk and chair were nice as I had work to do before the next day. The check-in service was enthusiastic and good. Breakfast the next morning was fine. The item I chose for breakfast wasn't the best but perhaps it was just due to my personal taste. There were other things to eat if you didn't like one thing.

The main negative thing I could say about this hotel was that all the doors faced outside. Noise from outside came in some, but having an inside room doesn't guarantee it will be quiet either. The management did seem to be cooperative in giving me a room in a more quiet area away from others so I could work. The rooms on both sides of me appeared unoccupied.

I have not stayed at the other hotels in McMinnville, Tennessee. But if I go back to this area I'm not sure I will even try the other hotels now that I have stayed in this one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience at the Best Western Tree City Inn in McMinnville, TN and verifying the other great reviews from other past pleased guests. We pride ourselves on the great staff we have here.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host you during your stay in McMinnville, TN and hope to see you again when work brings you back to the area.