“Beautiful scenery amazing service & food”

The Cruin restaurant loch lomond
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Cruin is situated along Loch Lomond about 5 minuted drive north of Balloch
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

My and my husband where returning to the cruin for a christmas meal after loving the food at our wedding in January. The staff are so friendly remembering us by name made us feel so welcome. Food was excellent as usual. The restaurant is cosy with a log fire burning. Can't wait to return again soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Attended our third wedding of the year and this was the best - both in terms of service and location/facilities. The Cruin had the edge over Lodge on the Loch in terms of the overall service it provided, versus the wedding we were at the month previously and the backdrop for photographs was in a word, special. The cosy ceremony room and main room for dinner were just perfect and provided the ideal surroundings for a great night! The staff were also friendly and attentive. We didn’t stay so can’t comment on the accommodation but we would be keen to come back soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We planned our wedding here with the on site wedding planners. And eventually tied the knot on the 4/6/2016. They went above and beyond to accommodate our special day. And boy oh boy what a day. Everything was perfect. They even somehow managed to have the weather to be perfect too. So our photographer was really pleased.

We have been to the Cruin before the wedding just for food. And the menu and dishes are to die for. The service is first class. I honestly cant think of a bad point to say about them. We will go back for as long as they will have us.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

We were evening guests at The Cruin a few years ago and although we hadn't seen it in daylight we loved the warm, relaxed atmosphere. So when it came time to choose a venue for our wedding (from Australia – with the added hassle that came with planning from overseas), it ticked all the boxes and we went with The Cruin. Well now that the wedding is over we couldn't be more pleased with our choice. The Cruin took care of everything in the lead up and especially on the day, leaving us to just relax and enjoy it. They did a lot of nice little touches like saving canapes for us and giving me a specially made meal since I have some dietary issues, even though I never asked for it. Nothing was too much trouble. We had been tempted to have a more DIY/barn type of wedding but didn't appreciate how much better it would make the day having a venue that runs everything for you. The area is so beautiful as well, our photos are amazing. Couldn't recommend The Cruin highly enough.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 night stay at The Cruin! They arranged everything for my friends wedding and the lodge I stayed was lovely! I can't fault it in any way! The complete vegetarian menus was faultless! I will definitely return here again! The staff couldn't be more accommodating! Thank You!