“My husband's 50th birthday dinner”

The Cruin restaurant loch lomond
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Cruin is situated along Loch Lomond about 5 minuted drive north of Balloch
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We recently celebrated my husband's 50th birthday by attending a family dinner at "The Cruin". The food and service provided was excellent. Our evening was made even more special by the very personal touches created by the organising staff which truly enhanced this most enjoyable evening. The food was first class and the front of house staff were always very attentive to our every need. The atmosphere was calming, comfortable and relaxing, just perfect for a family gathering. Highly recommended to celebrate any special occasion. We would visit again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I got married at the Cruin in January 2014 and I have to say, I cannot fault a single thing.
The venue and food are amazing and on the day itself, the staff could not have been any better.
Elaine and Sandra went above the call of duty and even helped me into my wedding dress, as well as helping to organise the rest of my family, including 2 toddlers!
The day itself went exactly to plan and nothing was a problem for the staff at the Cruin.
The atmosphere was fantastic and everyone commented on it.
Many of the guests told me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and I have no doubt that this was due to the stunning views, beautiful venue and amazing staff. I really cannot thank them enough.
If I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a single thing.
Thank you to all at the Cruin for making our day perfect!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I recently had my wedding here, it was absolutely amazing. The staff couldn't of done enough for us to make our day one to remember. The food throughout the day was lovely, the beef on our meal at night was the best I have ever tasted. Would highly recommend the Cruin to anyone thinking of having their big day. The view for photos was perfect. Everything just went all to plan which was all down to the Cruin and their staff. Lynsey the wedding co-ordinator always made us feel reassured about how our day would be and she was right to because it truly was all we could of asked for and more from the venue. All the guests had positive comments on the venue.

1  Thank Pauline E
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Beautiful venue, the staff were superb and the food was excellent. It was such a memorable day and would highly recommend if you are looking for the perfect wedding venue.

1  Thank M_Rose_Cunningham
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My daughter used The Cruin for her wedding reception and she couldn`t have chosen better. The staff were completely on-side and we were totally reassured that all would go well from our earlier visits. The organisation was superb - everything flowed seamlessly and they fulfilled all my daughter`s requests, from decorations through to her TT Dad`s cup of tea waiting for him after the church service. The food was excellent and the staff were unobstrusively attentive at all times. However, the icing on the cake for me was that the event manager (Lindsay) and one of her colleagues were at the bride`s lodge before the ceremony helping her and her sister (attendant) get dressed and calming them down because they were running late - definitely over and above the call of duty! I cannot praise Lindsay highly enough - not only is she very efficient and quick to interpret requirements but she always has a smile on her face and treats every wedding as though it`s the only one. Thank you so much to the whole Cruin team for helping to make our day so special.