“Fantastic fish shop”
Review of The Squat Lobster - CLOSED

The Squat Lobster
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Message on The Squat Lobster Facebook page from a customer this evening ... "Defo waiting for some decent Fish n' Chips - don't keep us in suspense" My reply ....."I keep seeing you walking by, and I am dying to tell you..hopefully I can update you in about a week...I am so missing fish and Chips and local seafood too !"
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic fish shop”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Third visit to the squat Lobster. Nice warm welcome from the Karen. Lovely fresh fish suppers Cook freshly. Preordered some squat lobsters for later. How fresh just delivered as I was awaiting our fish suppers. Again fish tastes very fresh. Chips lovely crisp on outside. Very soft inside.
Squat lobster is a place you must visit first in Rothesay. Thanks again.

1 Thank Xirtet

Cirencester, United Kingdom
“World Class Fish And Chips - The BEST in the world”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I make a point of going to the Squat Lobster every time I visit the island. 'Outstanding' according to Telegraph and I agree! I absolutely love the fish and chips and it's a great takeaway for the children too. I highly recommend!

1 Thank AbigailHellens
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent fish and chips”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Very friendly service, haddock was amazing, chips cooked perfectly, great value for money, right next to the ferry with amazing seaviews

Perth, Scotland
“Great fish and chips!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great fish and chips. one of us had haddock and chips, the other haddock goujons. Really great tasting and cooked to order. Liked the bit of lemon that it came with; really brought out the taste. Chips were fab! Good value too!

We will be back!

Ayr, United Kingdom
“Best chips”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Me and my partner came off the ferry and went straight to the squat lobster, and had phenomenal chips.

Visited December 2013