“Short break”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View from front Window
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

zordavi
Ayrshire, Iowa
“A bit disappointed.”
Reviewed December 29, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This was the 3rd time i have stayed at one of tricias apartments, and the second time at this particular apartment. They are lovely apartments and i have been very happy untill now, on arriving i called tricia, to let her know that the electrics weren't working fair play to her she contacted the electrician who called the next day unfortunately after us having to stay in for him he couldn't fix the problem and left us his work light which did give us some light in the bathroom. The electricity kept tripping.and the kitchen sink sprung a leak. I did inform tricia on the morning we were leaving and asked her for some kind of compensation, as this really spoiled our xmas holiday.as yet she hasnt contacted me on the matter.

Management Response
Dec 30, 2017
Good morning Jean, I have never been approached for compensation on this matter, I did say give me a call and we shall give you a discount on next booking which you replied this is great. If you would like to contact me I shall speak to owners regarding this matter, however you were more than pleased with me offering a discount on your next booking. On the island at 5.45pm there is no chance of getting a tradesman out especially at festive holidays and I did try with an electrician arriving the following day. Some guests do not like tradesman arriving to properties without guests being present which if you had said that would have been different.
I apologise that part of the electrics were not working and we made the best of a unfortunate situation in a very reasonable timescale.
For the leak in the kitchen sink the housekeepers came across this at the changeover after you leaving so this is the first I was aware of this.
I hope you can take my offer of a discount booking again and hope to see you soon
All the best for 2018
Tricia
Joan M
Gourock, United Kingdom
“Short break”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Enjoyed our stay at the flat and felt very comfy and really at home. Has very good location, right on the seafront and only short walk to the town.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Curiosity...
“Perfect Weekend”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I had a great weekend on Bute. Lovely comfortable modern apartment close to amenities with an enclosed garden at the rear perfect for me and my dog. Lovely view and the weather was great. I'll definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
zordavi
Ayrshire, Iowa
“Rothsey apartment.”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

First class.would recommend this apartment on beach front.comfortable, clean. Lovely back garden. Dogs allowed.

Management Response
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you soon
Tricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing