Dropped in for lunch with friends who were old customers at the hotel. Very welcoming. Good selection of drinks. Swift service and well cooked meals. I had a Scottish beef burger with home cooked chips. Very delicious. Coffee to finish. Would love to return when I am next in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A character hotel right by the water in one of the most scenic spots in Scotland. The perfect place to unwind and relax and take in the breathtaking views. Eat our delicious home-cooked food, sample our local ales and collection of single malts and enjoy some local banter in our lively pub. A warm and traditional welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Kames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich, Scotland