We walked up with the dogs from our hotel in Tighnabruaich to have dinner. Everyone including the dogs was given a warm welcome. The locals were friendly and the food hearty. Views from the bar across the water were lovely as the sun went down. Highly recommend a visit if you are in the area. They also have outside seating for the warmer days that would afford you an even better view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A character hotel right by the water in one of the most scenic spots in Scotland. The perfect place to unwind and relax and take in the breathtaking views. Eat our delicious home-cooked food, sample our local ales and collection of single malts and enjoy some local banter in our lively pub. A warm and traditional welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Kames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich, Scotland