As we were here 'off season' we got the Superior room at the standard room rate of £90.00 per room, and it was lovely. The room looked out over the bay, which was stunning. The meals were all served in the bar area, but it was very pleasant and cosy. A good selection on the menu, and the food was well cooked and generous portions. We had a lovely cooked breakfast looking out across the bay. The hotel is a little tired looking, but the staff are friendly and very welcoming, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A character hotel right by the water in one of the most scenic spots in Scotland. The perfect place to unwind and relax and take in the breathtaking views. Eat our delicious home-cooked food, sample our local ales and collection of single malts and enjoy some local banter in our lively pub. A warm and traditional welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Kames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich, Scotland