Lucky us! We go every year to a house within staggering distance of this wonderful centre of village life. Every evening we play pool in the bar (afternoons too if the weather turns). It's a wonderful mix of locals and visitors and the food is great and the service is even better. And yes, there's a chap called Tom, with a beard and an eyepatch. Sadly he doesn't say "blistering barnacles!", but a more couthy Scottish expletive! Oh, yes, view great and even the midges seem to stay away. We're back next year, can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A character hotel right by the water in one of the most scenic spots in Scotland. The perfect place to unwind and relax and take in the breathtaking views. Eat our delicious home-cooked food, sample our local ales and collection of single malts and enjoy some local banter in our lively pub. A warm and traditional welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Kames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich, Scotland